Friday, February 11, 2011

Weigh Day

Today is weigh-in day.  I had hoped to be able to report a more significant weight loss this week, but unfortunately I cannot.  Weight was steady this week to last.  Kind of hard not to be discouraged, but I keep telling myself that the first two weeks is the hardest, and now they are behind me!  I will stick with my program, because my goals are bigger than my ability to whine about them.  I am extremely committed to this weight loss and exercise program.

So my look on the bright side thoughts are these:  I already feel better.  I have a lot more energy.  My skin looks better.  I haven't had a bad hair day since I started exercising.  And, without going into a lot of detail that no one wants to know, my body is functioning better on all levels. 

So . . . I will continue my program, keep a positive attitude, and celebrate my little successes as they come.  And, I will try not to dwell on my failures.  Today was a big workout day, and it went well.  Matter of fact, since I was a little bit angry with myself when I started (I had just weighed) I had a bit more intensity than I have had in the past.  An unintended benefit?

No comments:

Post a Comment