Monday, February 14, 2011

Attitude is everything

For the past year, I have been doing a lot of reading.  Most of my reading material is along the self-help line.  Personal development is very important to me, and I usually have 2-3 books by the side of my bed at any given time.  Several of the books I have read in the past year have been related to the power of positive thinking.  Phrases like, "what you think about you bring about" have caused me to take a good, long look at myself and my attitude.  Being a happy, positive person now before I become the person I want to be inside and out is very important to achieving the goals I have set for myself.  That includes my goal to get fit.

So, on this Valentine's Day, I wish everyone a wonderful, prosperous, happiness filled day.  I not only worked out this morning, but today at lunch time I got the chance to go down to my favorite walking trail around Williams Creek Lake and walked for another 40 minutes.  It felt so wonderful to get outside, and feel the sun beaming down on me.  There is still snow on the ground, melting away now, but it is over 50 degrees today so the sun felt warm and the birds were chirping their happiness at the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment